Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 7

That's right, it is day 7 at the boat. It is starting to get lonely up here. During the week there are very few people here at the marina. My son and I have been all over the Grand Haven doing the stuff that we normally don't do.

So it seems as the uploader isn't working again, so I will have to do this the old fashion way.

Photobucket This was on the 4th, the river was so calm that night. This one has some photoshopping done, just playing around. The moon should have been out that night!

We should probably get the boat cleaned up today. We're not sure when dad will be here. Either today or tomorrow. The rest of the boaters will be here tonight or tomorrow morning.
Photobucket
This is a wheat field, I think they are so awesome looking. I would love to get out and stand in one for some photos. I think it would be cool to take photos of people in a wheat field too.
Photobucket
Not necessarily a theme but I have been taking a lot of "farm" type shots. I have heard they sell good in the stock photo markets. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment