Friday, July 15, 2011

Photographers Choice

You may have noticed that I have been talking about "Photographers Choice". This year my lawn co. started working for the city of Hillsdale and this has given me the opportunity to see some places and things I would have never seen or paid attention too before. Then I got thinking how cool would it be if that was used for a senior shoot. Then I thought how would I tell them about them about this place? The solution = photographers choice. Here is how it would work.

1. The cost will be $150.00 and there will be multiple locations (at least 4 but probably more).
2. We will meet at a designated location, then you will hop in my car and off we will go.
3. A proof book will be included in this package.

There are quite a few locations I have found that I think most people will find interesting:












These are just a couple of the places that I think are really cool.  This adventure could result in a lot of locations.  If there is a special place in Hillsdale you wanted to add I am open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment