Monday, May 30, 2011

How time flies.....

It seems as if yesterday I brought my son home from the hospital. He is 11 now going on 18.  A couple weeks ago I updated his photos, the older he gets the harder it is to do his photos. .  They want to be grown up so bad, but us grown ups would love to be young again.  Not a worry in the world!
This is my favorite one:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really love this one too and I am very anxious to get it printed:
Photobucket
If you would like to see more photos from Jadens shoot go over to my zenfolio: http://amyhowesphotography.zenfolio.com/

The same time I did these photos I was also joined by my friend Sarah, who is learning how to work her brand new digital slr. I must say it is SO much fun to go out shooting with other photogs. These people understand the fascination and love. They understand why I go out and try to find things to photograph and get the knees of my jeans dirty to get down low. Why I stop in the middle of a sentence because something caught my eye and I must take a photo of it. Surly I don't mean to be rude and another person with a camera totally understands that! I hope to get together again soon, maybe plan it and invite other to join us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
What I think would be fun is to go to a few of the abandoned houses around and see the different view points! Plus I know how much one girl wanted to go to an abandoned house!  Let's pick a date photogs!!!


If you follow my facebook you probably know how obsessive I've been with this photo:
Photobucket
I LOVE this photo!! I just received my 16X20 and it is hanging on my wall for everyone to admire. I would hand out wallets of this photo if I could. If you like this sort of thing it can be purchased over at zenfolio. Here are a couple other shots that I got when we were in Chattanooga TN which is where we stopped before the Georgia wedding so we could take Jaden to Ruby Falls before he gets to old to care--which isn't too far away--
Photobucket
Photobucket

I won't lie, there are quite a few more photos from that trip that are waiting patiently on my hard drive for me to bring them to life! If you have never been to Ruby Falls or Rock City, it is a must visit! It is so much fun and even as an adult it's still a great time!

One last thing before I go. Down in Georgia where my husband grew up, he took us to Indian Falls:
Photobucket

He told us how during the summer in Georgia he would go down there and people would be spread out all over the rocks basking in the sun.  While we were there it was still a bit chilly and the water was cold, but that didn't stop Jaden, my little fish (well big now) 


 That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment