Saturday, May 8, 2010

One eyed flying purple people eater--No it was a Dog!

A few weeks ago Shelly said, "I would really like a new profile photo for my facebook page, Oh and I want my dog too". Can you guess what I said? I said sure!!! The only problem was, with my dogs I didn't want to bring her here to the studio. We choose the Arboratium--even though dogs are a no no--the flowers were just blooming and the trees were covered in blooms and the weather was great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
pets,amy howe,photography,family
Photobucket
pets,amy howe,photography,family
I had to get a close up of Annabella because she had the cutest under-bite--and she had decided that she was not going to make this an easy task for me.
Though there were many more photos from this session, this one was Shelly's favorite in the end.
pets,amy howe,photography,family,dog
It's such a cute little snuggling photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment