Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wonder......

5Last post told you of how my son and I went out to find something abandoned. Worked on a couple more of the photos from that trip to show off. The first place we found was located next to a public parking area for state land. That's where we parked and we hiked a bit down the trail then veered off toward the crumbling barn and falling house. Of course we were trespassing, BUT we were following other foot prints. We stopped at the barn and took some photos then moved on to the house. The good news, it's was so bad, we couldn't have went in anyway, which I promised my husband I would NOT do. Here is a shot to show you how that looked, with a little some editing of course:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know if I am extremely happy with this one, but I like it so it's hard for me to say, I am open to opinions!

These shots are some older ones that I found when I was cleaning out my bridge to makes space on my computer.

abandoned,crumbling,textures,amy howe
abandoned,crumbling,textures,amy howe
abandoned,crumbling,textures,amy howe
abandoned,crumbling,textures,amy howe
That's all I got right now, currently working on more and I spent today out finding more abandonment!

No comments:

Post a Comment