Saturday, October 3, 2009

Redemption

My last post seems as if it happened so long ago.   It's only been one day but I have intentions of making up for that!  Yesterday we were in the car all day!  We had to leave Florida, to come home to cold weather!  Last blog I left you with was my husband wanting to drive on the beach and what came of that.  Yesterday he said, I have to redeem myself; I laughed.  We were driving up A1A and decided to stop in Daytona, for a bit before we got back on the Interstate.
Photobucket
    Photobucket
    It was here that I let him redeem him self.
    Photobucket
    It's a very packed down sand and set up to be driven on, not as easy to get stuck in.
    Photobucket
    He felt much better after this, so much better that when we got to Tennessee he wanted to go up this
    Photobucket
    I know it doesn't look like much here, but it was a trail that went up the side of the mountain. The only reason I talked him out of doing it was because it was a trail for 4x4's and 4-wheelers, which was posted on a sign along with the tickets you could get.
    Now that he's redeemed himself, I can get on with my blog! Here is me and him on Daytona Beach
    Photobucket
    Here we are in St. Augustine at the Fort
    Photobucket
    We seen tons of stuff which I plan to tell everyone about, but right now I just want to get home!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment